Negative Pregnancy Test-pg109958869334

2 Replies
mary - November 4

Hi there- I am 34 yrs old and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months now. I stopped the pill right before we started trying. this month I am 4 days late as of today. i did a test and it is negative. my period has been irregular, about 26-30 days. Today is day 34. Can the test be wrong? Did I test too early. I have swollen breats but that is my only symptom of pms or other.

Vivi - November 4

yes , you may have tested too early, I know because I did the same! wait a couple of days and test again. Good Luck!!!!! BTW, my only symptom was swollen b___sts as well. I am 6 weeks pregnant.

m - November 4

Your hcg levels probably just aren't very high. Some women have slow rising levels. It took almost 2 weeks after my missed period for me to get a faint positive. People who have seen me write that are probably sick of hearing my story. But I want you to know -- just because you are testing neg does NOT mean you aren't pregnant. Get a sensitive test. Just today, I read on here that the Dollar Store tests are super sensitive. Try that, and test first thing in the morning. Let us know.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?