Normal Hcg Levels -pg121487484333

5 Replies
ecb88 - June 30

Does anyone know of a site or something that could show me what 'normal' hcg level are for 6-8 weeks some where like that? im 7w3d by lmp but 6w by measurement, my hcg levels are 13,376. but there was no hb last time i had a u/s im so confused!

mkayras - June 30

I can't say what "normal" would be, but being off by only a week could indicate simply that you got preg a few days later, or that the measurements weren't perfect. Measurements aren't an exact science...depends on the tech, and how big the baby will be. Hope that all makes sense.

Grandpa Viv - June 30

hCG levels vary like crazy from one pregnancy to another. The level can't be used to date a pregnancy. The first trimester ultrasound is usually accurate to within a few days - just be sure to see if they are giving you the days from conception (gestational age), or from lmp which is 2 weeks more.

medicmom - June 30

There is a chart on whattoexpect.com just search HCG levels. Hope this helps

ecb88 - June 30

thank you guys! I read that the numbers vary, its just that the doctor wants to see me so soon after he got my hcg level and he said it was so high at 13,376... i just dont understand anything goin on with this right now. Not seeing a heartbeat at my u/s made me way more nervous! I guess all i can do is weight, im just so stressed and trying not to be!

clindholm - July 1

You can also find the levels by week (it's a very wide range) at obfocus dot com. Go to Common Questions, then go to What is hCG. Good luck, usually can't see a HB until 8 weeks, try to calm down (I know, easier said than done) it's still early.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?