Not Knowing Pg1254407005

3 Replies
niki26 - October 1

Okay here is my problem..I am a week past ovulation and I have very sore and swollen br___ts and my lower back is sore..I have more cervical mucus than usual..I took a pregnancy test and came back neg, what could this mean??

Grandpa Viv - October 1

You tested too soon, or you are not pregnant but have some other kind of hormone upset. Could you have had a contraceptive malfunction at or shortly before ovulation? Test again using first morning pee when a normal period is late. GL!

niki26 - October 1

well I had irregular periods in the last 2 months so I am not sure but I think I am not suppose to start for a week or so.. I have a 6 year old son but I never had any symptoms with him until I was 13 weeks along so if I am pregnant I am not sure what the symptoms should be specially if I am early?? I never had sore or swollen b___sts before specially out of nowheres, they actually got a lot bigger then what they should be and they are heavier..I am just wondering why ....It is very frustrating lol

Grandpa Viv - October 2

The irregular periods may be tied to a cyst which is causing hormone upsets. You still do not say what kind of exposure you are having - if it has been infrequent and with good protection, the cyst is the more likely story. If you have been having unprotected s_x in the last month, pregnancy is more likely, with no sure way of telling when you might have ovulated. In this case you will need to take a couple more pregnancy tests at one week intervals to determine your status. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?