Opk-pg119066144618

6 Replies
hopefulljules - September 24

Has anyone found out they were pg after - opk? I have finished my 3rd round of clomid and still haven't had a +opk, and I just wondered if there might be a chance that I am Oing and the opk just isn't picking it up. I use the clearblue easy digital and if you didn't know it shows a O if - and a : ) if +. I haven't had the : ) yet, but there are times that there are 2 lines when I eject the test strip, and most of the time there is only one line, so I wonder if the times there have been 2 lines I Oed and it just didn't pick it up?

kay101 - September 24

I used answer ovulationg tests. I've read a lot of the clearblue pregnancy tests giving inaccurate results. Maybe you should just try switching brands? I know also a lot of women who have never gotten positives when using the test in the afternoon as the directions say, but have rather used them in the morning and recieved the positive result. I know with other OPK's, the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line.

I am using the clearblue because it's the one that my dr instructed me to use, but I am thinking about getting another brand and using both to see, because I can't switch from the clearblue. last cycle I used at lunch, but this round I am testing in the am when I wake up. I am still bd most every night, just in case the test are wrong. ;-)

kay101 - September 24

Well, sounds like you have a good chance then! How long are your cycles? I used a pack that had 20 test strips and found out I ovulate early, around day 11. I think the clear blue is a 7 day test right? You might just ovulate sooner or later than you expect.

It is a 7 day, but I start testing on day 10 and last month I tested until day 23 or 26 or something. I think that since I started the meds I'm on a 28 day cycle, but I haven't done enough rounds to be sure yet. Last month I had sore bbs and what I thought was O pains, but still no +opk so I don't know?

corbin289 - September 25

I used the digital Clearblue opk's also and most of the time there was 2 lines when I took it out but when I would get the :) the lines would be darker.

hopefulljules - September 25

Thanks....my problem is that I don't get the : ) at all!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?