Opk Question-pg114955608118

8 Replies
Rhonda - June 5

maybe some one can help me out.my last af was on 5-24-06,so i should be ovulating around the 8th(i think)well yesterday i put saliva on my opk and it showed some fern shaped patterns(it can show 3-4 days prior to ovulation)then today i put saliva on it and it did not show anything resembing ferns,so did my ovulation come early and i missed it or what?im confused.please help.

Rhonda - June 5

Anyone out their?

justine - June 5

It's possible. I'm not familiar w/ the saliva OPKs. Are your cycles typically regular?

Rhonda - June 5

my cycles are usually between 29-31 days,so i dont know if that is considered regular or not.

justine - June 5

If your cycles are 29-31 days, the 8th would definately be accurate. I would try it again.

Rhonda - June 6

Thank you for your help Justine.

Rhonda - June 6

Good news is my opk is showing fern patterns again.

justine - June 7

Awesome.

Deb - June 7

I had a really hard time with the saliva microscope. Just like you, I had fern days and non fern days. Then I would have like 6 or 7 days in a row with ferns. It was too hard to pinpoint ovulation. If I were you, I would get opk test strips over the internet. You can get them really cheap at www.early-pregnancy-tests.com and other sites. The instructions are also on the website. You dip your urine once a day (I would recommend twice a day near ovulation time) and when you get a line darker than the control line it means you will ovulate within 24 - 48 hours. Much easier to pinpoint and it worked for me (I'm 35 weeks today!). Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?