Ovulation-pg110418584156

6 Replies
sandra - December 27

my oeriod came on 25th Dec and my last period before that was 26 th Nov. I have worked out that i should be ovulating around 07 th January. Is this correct??

kat - December 27

yes although some people are abit earlier or later than others,but its usually mid cycle,

tina - January 12

Do you get cramp's with ovulation, cramps that feel like you have your period.

Melissa - January 13

Ovulation tends to be 14 days after the 1st day of your last period. Some people do experience cramping in the lower right stomach. Not everyone does. You also get a egg white looking discharge, when the discharge starts to become stringlike or sticky, ovulation is just about ending.

Cyn - January 13

If your period is regular, i.e. 28 days cycle, ovulation should occur 14 days later. However, if your period is irregular, it is useful to get an ovulation kit to test. Like what Melissa has suggested, getting a egg white discharge is also a sign of ovulation.

tina - January 13

thanks for the info. i was also wondering is it possible to be pregnant and have a negative pregnancy test. I am 9 days late for my period, and i am never late!!!! i am going crazy.

CECE - January 13

ON JAN 2nd I HAD s_x AND I KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT I AM PREGNANT BUT MY PERIOD CAME ON THE 12 BUT I STILL FEELING A LITTLE DISCOMFORT. WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR LONG TIME AN I THINK THIS IS IT. CAN YOU HELP ME

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?