Ovulation Pain-pg114842416018

5 Replies
AmaSmith - May 23

Can anyone tell me their experience with ovulation pain? I started my first round of Clomid with this cycle. Today is CD18 and I have had some cramping the last couple of days and then today for about the last 2-4 hours I have had some sharp pains on my right side. It hurts to the point that I can't sit or stand up straight. Does this sound like possible ovulation to anyone?

angie m - May 23

I don't know what clomid is (hope that doesn't sound stupid) but I always feel myself ovulate and can tell what side I ovulated from. I can usually only feel it for one day though so mabe it is something else. If you are really concerned call your doctor and ask. I will check back later if you want to let me know what Clomid is. Take care.

AmaSmith - May 23

Clomid is a fertility drug usually taken on cycle days 5 -9 but some take it on 4-7 and I think there are other day ranges as well. But Clomid stimulates ovulation. Put Clomid in a search engine like google.com or yahoo.com or something like that and you'll find a lot of web sites about it. There are just far to many to name here. And don't worry, you don't sound stupid at all. I never knew what it was until my sister was perscribed it. She never got to take it though because she got PG naturally. Lucky Girl!! :)

angie m - May 23

Thanks for letting me know. So mabe you felt ovulation because of the Clomid. Hopefully you can get some answers from someone who has tooken it. I have seen others on here talk about it so mabe they will know. I was also lucky and have three kids all under 6 years old. So good luck and hope the clomid helps you out.

AmaSmith - May 23

Thanks a lot Angie!!

Lynne - May 24

When I ovulate I have pains which are similar to cramps I get before my period but they come and go. Also it may be your colon, so if you haven't had a bm it might be that.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion