Pain-pg114686345218

3 Replies
samantha21 - May 5

i am currently having pain is my abdomen it's like a dull pain all day and at times there can be shooting pains that i can get rid of by laying down. Is this okay??

Stace - May 5

How far along are you hun as it could just be stretching pains or a sign of something more serious. I'd suggest you get yourself checked out with a doctor for your own pece of mind.

livdea - May 5

I had mild cramping for the first 3-4 months with occasional sharp pains...it was just my muscles stretching and my body changing, nothing to worry about. And I doubt laying down will hurt anything! How far along are you? Bring it up to your dr at your next appointment but I'd think it's no biggie!

kellie - May 5

I am waiting for my doctor to confirm my pregnancy, buy when I saw her yesterday I was complaining of the same thing, dull pain & pressure. She did a pelvic exam and said that is probably related to the bowel area. When you are pregnant hormones are released that slow down your whole intestinal tract, so you can get all kinds of problems. I have had a lot of gas pain & bloating. If I am pregnant I am almost 6 weeks.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?