Pains During Pregnancy-pg110795151618

7 Replies
anon - February 9

Hi I'm 18 weeks pregnant and was just wondering whether anyone has experienced shooting pains in the va___al area? They come and go throughout the day and I presume they're normal but am not entirely sure. Thanks

jenny - February 9

i am 15 weeks and think i felt the baby kick for the first time late last night, but it was very low down. now today i keep getting like a funny spasm around the area of my right fallopian tube. am going to doctors in a few hours and am hoping it is just the baby kicking a nerve. will let you know what the doctor tells me x

anon - February 9

Thanks Jenny That will be helpful. I haven't felt my baby kick yet but I'm hoping too soon, otherwise I'll get worried about that!

faith - February 9

iam 11 weeks and i have shooting pains in my v____al just about everyday too. iam hoping that its normal.

1sttimemom - February 27

Im 22 wks along and before I felt my baby move and still now I reieved shooting pains every so often down there. My baby is fine and growing so I just let it be and just a__sume it's part of the growing process. Plus you have ciatic nerves that if the baby presses on they will send the same pains down the leg don't know it that's linked the down their pains but who knows. Your fine though.

s - February 27

i've experienced those pains, my dr said theres more of them to come. She did say htough that if it goes on for more than hour go to the ER or call her.

lyn - February 28

i would just say that they were pains to get u ready for the birth like braxton hicks but in that area it would be widening for birth

julie anne - March 14

hi im 39 weeks pregnant and i got those pains to i got worried at first but i still get them now its just the baby movin down

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?