Paint Fumes-pg11988508105

1 Replies
rsv25 - December 28

I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and I am very nervous. Yesterday at work the company two bays down in my office building decided to paint their office. The fumes did come to my office and I was exposed to them for a couple of hours. Just nervous if it affected my baby.

Babycrazy - December 29

I am not an expert but before I knew I was pregnant I was helping one of my friends paint the inside of her house. We always had the windows open but I was in the room for sometimes four hours. When I asked my doctor about it as soon as I found out I was pregnant she said most paint fumes are fine and would cause no harm. Lead paint of course is bad but they don't make that anymore, plus you where in another office altogether so I would think you would be fine. If it was so strong to the point that you felt lightheaded or nauseous than prolonged exposure to that would probably not be so good. Like I said I am not an expert but thats what my doctor told me, home it helps! Just to ease your mind I would bring it up at your next visit.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?