Pelvic Exam-pg112915137918

3 Replies
Beth - October 12

If a doctor does a pelvic exam and thinks that your uterus is pre-pregnancy size, but you think that you are about 3 months along does this mean there's no possible way you can be pregnant?? I'm very confused because my abdomen has become steadily bigger for the past month, and I can't figure out why it would be doing this other than pregnancy.

to Beth - October 12

I went to about 3 doctors that told me my uterus was normal. I went to fourth doctor that said my uterus was enlarged ,but do not know what cause it. No friboids or tumors and pregnancy tests are negative.

Beth - October 12

Do you definitely feel like you're pregnant?

to beth - October 12

there are many causes other than pregnancy that causes abdominal bloating. Rule out pregnancy by requesting a blood test - although over the counters would be 100% accurate at three months. Other causes could be Irritable bowel syndrome, fibroids, uterine cancer, lactose intolerance, and that's the short list, only the doctor can help you find out what is happening to your body. Be aggressive and persistant with your doctors as many will dismiss your symptoms. I lived with bloating, intense backache, ga__siness, and a general feeling of being unwell for months when the problem was a fibroid... only you know what is normal for your body- make sure doc knows what you are experiencing is not normal, - I wish you luck...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?