Period Like Cramps-pg117340875060

2 Replies
jamcar06 - March 8

Okay, so I'm in my 6th weeks of pregnancy, and I get these period like cramps a few times during the day. I have heard that these are normal. But, I am wondering if anyone else has had these and what they were like, how often you had them, and what your doctor said about them. For me, they last only about 5 to 10 seconds, and sometimes a get a little va___al discharge 5-10 minutes later.

mrussell84 - March 9

I as well had period like symptoms during my 6th week of pregnancy with brown v____al discharge. I called my doctor and he had me meet him at the hospital to run some tests and an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. Turns out, it was my body adjusting to the baby and preparing for it and my uterus growing. As for the discharge..the report showed that I had a slight tear in my placenta and had to be careful whenever I spotted. Just remember, cramping alone isn't bad, cramping with bleeding is.

Cevvin - March 10

it could possibly be just round ligament pain. Its just stretching of the ligaments that hold your uterus suspended in your abdomen. Your baby may not be big enough to fill the uterus yet, but it is getting a head start at growing. Good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?