Please Advise -pg115071179818

4 Replies
Einahpets - June 19

In the last year I have thought myself to be pregnant several times, but have gotten neg. results with every test. Since I have been having some ob problems as well, I have given up on thinking I can get pregnant without treatment. However, last Sunday I noticed an an unusual amount of milky, lotion like CM and last week I noticed dark brown, blood clotted CM, which I thought meant I would start, especially since my nipples were really sensitive as well (not sore, just sensitive), but af never came. In fact, this brown CM has never shown up on tp or on my underwear. My last af was May 5, and according to my chart I should have started on June 2. The chart that I use also notes fertile days, and according to it I did have unprotected s_x on my most fertile day. I don't want to take another hpt and get a negative result, so I thought I would see what you guys think. Does this sound like I am pregnant?

Einahpets - June 19

Correction, the lotion like CM was two weeks ago, the brown CM started a week ago.

Jodie86 - June 19

To me it does sound like it would be worth doing a test, i know it's hard seing all those negatives, but it also helps to put your mind at rest! Let me know how it goes! Gosh, the amount of times i had negative test's, and now i'm looking at a picture of my baby (14 weeks preg)! I know it's hard, but i really think you should test!

Einahpets - June 19

Thank you. I guess I was wondering if increased lotion like CM that turns in to brownish/clotty CM was usually an indicator of pregnancy. Anyone know?

Einahpets - June 19

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?