Please Help-pg114795706018

4 Replies
sasa - May 18

I am suppose to get my period on the 27 and yesterday (17) I went to the bathroom and when I cleaned myself there was some blood on the napkin(REALLY LIGHT BLOOD) I thought I had gotten my period which is really weird because I am regular. After a while I went to the bathroom again and nothing. Me and my bf had s_x and still nothing. I woke up this morning and nothing. I have alot of gases, I was feeling nauseous. My stomach is bloated but I am having cramps. What could this be? Might I be pregnant?PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE.

skylersmom - May 18

sounds like a possibility. did you have unprotected s_x?

LadyD - May 18

sasa, it sounds like ovulation spotting. The average woman (with a 28 day cycle)ovulates around day 14, but it can vary, of course everyone is different. Some women get it around the time they ovulate. The same thing happened to me and I had s_x, now my period is 2 days late. I have a test with me at work right now but I will take it at lunch. Do you have a regular cycle?

sasa - May 18

Hey girls! Thanks for talking to me... Skylersmon yes I did have unprotected s_x.. I did it throughout the whole month of May and the end of April after my period left. LadyD I have very regular cycles. The cramping has not stopped I feel alot of movement in my stomach going on.. But no blood accept for the little bit of spotting yesterday. What do u guys think?

sasa - May 18

LadyD did u take your test yet? I want to take one too, but I will wait till next week to see if I actually get my period.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?