Please Help -pg110689060023

3 Replies
Jane - January 28

I had my last menstral cycle on June 4,2004. Then I had s_x with someone on June 13,2004 but he didn't nutt in me but he didn't use a condum either. Then I had s_x again on June18,2004 and he didn't nutt in me either but that is the day I'm supposed to be ovulationg. Now I am 34weeks and 4 days pregnant. Can anyone tell be on what day did I probably get pregnant or had a greater chance of getting pregnant? Also, can you only get pregnant when you ovulate? Also, can the amount of weeks that your doctor say that you be off by a week?

DESIRE - January 29

Goto this website and it will sure tell u when the day u possibly got pregnant on, www.mymonthlycycles.com,Good Luck Jane! Keep me posted if it tells you what u wanted to hear [email protected]

A young mom - January 30

Maybe you should keep your pants on!!

tiffani - January 30

Wow Jane, this one might require a DNA test to confirm the daddy. I'm leaning towards daddy #2, the 06/18/04 guy, based on ovulation, which is your most fertile time. You can get pregnant at any time, but it happens most often during ovulation. Yes, your doctor could be off by a week, but there is no way to know exactly how many weeks you are.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?