Please Help -pg119979057869

3 Replies
Glasschicky - January 8

I am 19 5/7 weeks pregnant today and I think I'm measuring large for my dates. My lmp was August 23rd 2007. My friend is 7 months pregnant and my belly is about the same size as hers could something be wrong?? This is my first pregnancy and I'm stressing out help!!!

JudithLayne - January 8

everyone is different. it has alot to do with your body type. if you and your friend have different body types then that could be why. but i dont think there is anything wrong but if you are concerned about it then it doesnt hurt to call your doctor and see if you could get in for a check up to measure your belly..it would probly help put your mind at ease. also, a u/s tech would easily be able to measure the baby to see if it is measuring bigger than normal...but just remember, everyone is different..hope this helps!!

Gla__schicky - January 8

We're not very far off as in body types, both short and small built. I just get concerned with the amount of people saying 'OMG you're huge!' and stuff like that, makes me feel weird. I see my doctor on the 15th of this month so that will be good I can talk to her about it. Thanks a bunch:)

Malica - January 9

"Measuring Large" is not something you can tell for yourself -- it's not how far your belly sticks out but how high your uterus is. Everyone carries differently, and I know I got a lot of "you're kidding"s and sympathetic looks when I told people I reached 7 or 8 months pregnant. At my prenatal cla__s there were 3 of us all due on the same date (what are the chances of that!)... one was tiny, one was "average", and I was huge. You just need to have a sense of humour to handle any uncalled for comments. I found most people are just expressing genuine surprise and they don't mean anything cruel from it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?