Please Help Levels 21 000 Nothind In Sac

7 Replies
Shannon - November 24

I just got home from the ER...I was having cramping and they did and US that showed the sac but it had nothing inside. I'm worried because the Dr. said my hcg level was 21,000 and the US showes 6.3 weeks instead of the 7.6 weeks I've heard everywhere else? Any idea whats going on here?

hi shannon - November 24

my last period was 10-5-04 my baby is due 07-12-05 which makes me 7 weeks and 2 days hope this helps.

Shannon - November 24

Has anyone else had this happen (nothing found in sac) only to have a healthy normal pregnancy? One of my friends just told me she miscarried after her U/S showed nothing in the sac as well! Help!

hi shannon - November 24

i have also gone through the same as you are going through now. unfortunately i did lose my baby at 7 weeks but the pregnancy had already ended at 5 weeks. when i first realised there was a problem i started to bleed at 5 weeks, i went for an ultrasound and the sac was empty, they told me to come back when i was 7 weeks so i did and nothing had changed except the sac had moved lower down which meant a miscarriage was on the way, i lost the baby 2 days later. i am sorry i couldnt deliver good news, my advice to you is try not to worry to much as this will not do you any good or the baby, i am sure everything will be fine please let me know GOD BLESS.

Shannon - November 24

I'm just freaking...my gut tells me something just inst right. I'll keep y'all posted on whatever happens.

hi shannon - November 24

ive got my fingers crossed for you.

Lara - November 24

I am sorry to hear your news - it doesn't sound good. This happened to a colleague of mine just recently. She lost the baby also, but had to wait 2 more weeks for tests before they were sure. But, now she is happily 4 months pg and all is well, after waiting just a cycle or two. Keep the faith.

Amanda N - November 24

This happened to me. By LMP I was 8 weeks but I am irregular so when they did ultrasound it was too early as I was only around 5.5 and it showed an empty sac as well. They wanted me to come back in a 1.5 weeks, in the meantime I had cramping and bled once so they did the ultrasound and saw baby and heartbeat. I can completely understand how you feel at this time. Are they monitoring your hcg levels and doing another scan soon? They checked my levels every other day to make sure they were rising. I wish you the best!!!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?