Please Help Me-pg111231244818

16 Replies
Lo - March 31

Hey Ya'll i know i've asked this question before but i mean all the tests ive come back are negative and if you think your 2 months pregnant..and still have had a period and all the tests have come out negative im just worried ahhh

Lo - March 31

like i mean, if you think your 2 months pregnant.. and all the tests have come back negative so far... is to too early to tell or not?

tara - March 31

If you think you are pregnant you should have the Dr. do a blood test for you as that is more accurate than home pregnancy tests.

Lo - March 31

someone please help me

Lo - March 31

ok well i mean i dunno... like me and the guy i was then with slept together but like i had pants on and so did he.. like i dunno sooooo can i be preg from that?

tara - March 31

what do you mean by slept together? Did you guys actually have s_x? Did he put his p___s inside you? If not, then no honey you are not pregnant! if you don't mind me asking how old are you?

Lo - March 31

like we just slept in the bed together both had clothes on.. and cuddled.. but im worried im 19 and i know thats stupid but when it comes to this kinda stuff i worry just because i hear alot of stuff

Lo - March 31

???

SugarPie - March 31

Lo. If you had clothing on and you were dry f*cking, then you need not worry. The Virgin Mary would have an easier time getting knocked up for the second time. Much love***

Lo - March 31

so im not preg?

Stephanie - March 31

Sweety I want to help you but you are going sooooo fast I can only imagine what you are like off the screen. I am going to be blunt bc I want to help ----- Go see a Dr. you need medical advice right now and by what you have told us I would say that you are not pregnant. But you still need to seee the Dr. and explain the situation especially if you think you are gaining closer to your 2nd trimester

Lo - March 31

what are you talking about stephanie? if im not preg then why would i need to go to the doc?

tara - March 31

from what you described (in bed, with cloths on, and no naked private parts)there is no way you are preggnant. take a breather and forget about this whole thing. Also at 19 you should have been taking some S_x Ed cla__ses through school which would have helped eased your mind in the last couple of months. So I suggest reading up on this stuff a little bit and watching some videos that will help you in the long run. take care.

SugarPie - March 31

You had clothing on, yes? Let's say you had on more than undies, yes? Sperm would have to get into your v____al cavity and swim like a crackhead to a pipe (Imagine Whitney Houston without drugs) in order for you to be preggers. You dry humped, you may or may not have O'ed, but there's no way on this green planet that you're knocked up. Relax, babie. Much love***

?? - March 31

I'm sorry, but is Lo serious?? 19 years old... had clothes on... didn't do anything... and actually thinking she's pregnant. I'm just wondering if this is even a serious thread or someone messing around

Lo - April 1

Hey you guys i took a test today and it came out negative.. tomorrow is when im suposed to get my period.. sooo and i'v ehad it the last 2 times... soooo if i was preg it would show up right? since tomorrow is the day i start my period??

KM - April 2

you're not pregnant. tara is right about the s_x ed part. if you did not actually have s_x and you have already had 2 periods, and all those tests have come back negative, you are not pregnant. you should talk to a dr. so they can explain some of the logistics of s_x and pregnancy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?