Please Help Me -pg110065493065

7 Replies
Desarae - November 16

I had s_x while I was on my period, my boyfriend still used a condom i made him wear 2, and we stopped before he had a rejection.....is there any chance that i can still get pregnent please let me [email protected] E-Mail me and let me know

E - November 16

You are 99.99% not pregnant with that kind of protection. Good for you for taking responsibilty for your s_xual health:) What is a rejection, by the way? Do you mean ejaculation?

anon - November 16

Before he had a rejection? But as "E" said, highly unlikely.

Michelle - November 16

Um.. sorry to tell you this but wearing two condoms is BAD!!! They can rub together and both tear easily. Not a good idea, but i doudt your pregnant.

A. - November 18

If your boyfriend did not finish, I doubt you are pregnant.

Nicki - November 18

I have to agree with Michelle, you should never use two condoms together, it makes both of them less effective and they could tear more easily. I understand the logic but I wouldnt suggest you keep doing it just stick to the one! I doubt very much you are pregnant

Jana - November 18

It is extremely unlikely you are pregnant. Hope this helps.

Desarae - November 18

Thx so much this is good to hear...yes sry i did mean ejaculation...i never knew that wearing 2 is a higher risk and will make them rip thx for that too i really appreciate it!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?