Please Help Me -pg110193616958

4 Replies
Kristina - December 1

We are trying for our 2nd child and my last first day of my period was Novemeber 1, 2004 well i havent started at all yet today, I have been having the mild to moderate cramping with no bleeding for two weeks, i pee more often, my nipples are purple but they are not sore, i like to eat a lot and after i eat most of the time i get some nausea. I took a pregnancy test and came back negative should i test again? I stuck a cu tip in my bagin as far as i can go and it came back with white va___al discharge on it and no blood!

Ashley - December 1

Y r u putting Q-tips inside of you? I've never heard of that!

lilmama - December 1

I would wait a while and test again, and you probably should not stick q tips in your v____a, if you are pregnant, it seems to me that this may cause a miscarrage. Not sure though, but just to be on the safe side I wouldnt!

rey - December 2

If you feel you are prego you probably are, (trust your instincts - my days are the same as yours and I just found out I’m pregnant before my period – it’s all about what your body is telling you). The test is negative probably because it’s too early to detect. You can go see your doc and he/she will send you for blood tests which will be accurate. Another thing to note is that if you are on a 28 day regular cycle for your period, you wouldn’t get it until approx. Dec 5th or 28 days after the last day of your period.

Reb - December 2

when did you run the test? If you ran it too soon, it could show negative. Try running another one if it has been a couple of days since you missed your period.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?