Please Help Me -pg111349404618

4 Replies
Michelle - April 14

Hi, I'm 6 months pregnant and im really worried about something. Lately I havent really felt my baby moving around. for a couple weeks all I could feel was him moving around, and I would even be able to see him when hed kick. for the past 5 to 7 days he doesnt seem to be that active. I feel things that seems like its way down inside of me but I dont feel him kicking like he used to. Is there anything wrong? All my doctor visits have been great. and they said that everything looked really good. I'm scared something might happen to my son and I can't even think about the possibilites of misscarriage.. but im a worrier..especially when it comes to my baby now. what could possibly be wrong? someone please help :(

Jennifer - April 14

It is normal for movement to slow down, as the baby gets bigger, there is less room to move.

Karen - April 14

Could it be that your little one is tired or has no more room. I just started to feel mine ( started second trimester) and I am quite excited. Just pray I am sure your little one is fjust fine.

nhb - April 14

My son used to do that too; go through a week or so where he'd stop kicking a lot. They told me just to try to drink/eat something sweet and that usually gives them some added energy; also, once you do drink/eat the sweet thing, lay down on your side, and try that . . . Although I still wouldn't worry if that didn't work. The doctors usually know what's up :o)

L** - April 14

I'd call your doctor & ask to come in for a doppler just to be sure everything is upset. I know someone who this happened to & the doctor told her, drink something sweet with sugar, lay on your side. That was all B.S. her baby was stillborn. Get it checked out just to be sure & then you won't have to worry anymore.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?