Please Help Me -pg112717217618

1 Replies
Julissa - September 19

I get my period every 10th of the month. August 9th I had unprotected s_x with someone but the following day, the 10th I got my period regular. Which was from the 10th to the 14th. August 21st I had unprotected s_x with my boyfriend that I got back with and we have been having unprotected s_x since the 21st until now. From the 21st to the 27th, I was ovulating. I have been worried that I may be pregnant from the first guy so I took an at home pregnancy test September 6th and it came out negative to my relief. 1)Can you get pregnant after having unprotected s_x but the next day you get your period normal? 2)But if I don't get my period the 10th of September, am I pregnant from my boyfriend and not the other guy since I already took a pregnancy test? 3)And if I were to be pregnant from the first guy the test would have shown positive when I took the test on the 6th? Thank you very much to anyone who has helped me.

Lisa - September 19

You can get pregnant by the other guy and it still show up negative for a while; but if you got your period right afterwards the test is probably right. And you can definetely get pregnant from your boyfriend you are back with...anytime you have unprotected s_x you can get pregnant. If you don't want to get pregnant you should seriously think about getting some protection or you might end up in a situation that you don't want to be in. Can't he wear something? You can go to the clinics and they will give you free BC pills if you can't afford them...think about your body. Think also about STD's.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?