Please Help Pg1249429707

2 Replies
Krissy68 - August 4

Hi ladies I need some advise. As most of you know I have been trying for over 2 years and I just turned 41 in June. I went to my gyn appointment that I had been waiting of for 3 months because when I went in April she took b/w and gave me a chart for my cycle and a prescription for 1mg folic acid and told me to try on my own for 3 months and when I come back we will go from there. Well today I go and I was all happy because I really thought she was going to help. Wrong she looked at my chart and said you have regular period duh I know that then she told me to buy some opk test I told her I already do that then she ask how do the test turn out I told her that it start off negative then I get a positive she said good I am ovulating normally and that I don't have pcos she also said that all my bw was good and that I am not menopausal and to see her in 3 months and another refill on the 1mg folic acid. I really don't know what to do. Can anyone give me advice. I am currently on cd26/12dpo and according to fertility friend I am suppose to start on Aug 7 and I can take a hpt on Aug 8. I have taken a hpt at 8dpo it was a bfn and then I took one last night at 11dpo it was bfn. Also yesterday my temp went way down to 98.12 but today it went back up some to 98.23. Do you all think that there is some hope left in this cycle. What should I take this cycle? I was thinking of going to the health food store and seeing what they have. Krissy68

jacqui1405 - August 5

Hiya i know how frustrated you must be, i am the same. I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago and i am trying again but finding it very stressful. I fell pregnant though after 6months first time round so i cant imagine how your feeling after 2years. Usaually after 1year they should take it seriously and start doing tests on you and your husband. To check for problems. My advice is keep doing your calender, mark down all your symptoms and work out exactly when you ovulate. They say your more fertile around day 14, from 1st day of your last period. What we are doing is having s_x every 2nd day and when i think i am fertile we do it every day. If your are doing all of these things i would say change your doctor and go and see someone else for advice. Some doctors are better than others! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!! It will happen for you one day.

jacqui1405 - August 5

oh and i meant to say, you should test again on the 8th if thats when your meant to test! If you got a negative before, it might be you tested too soon!! You never said if you are experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy!?? If you at are, defo test!! The first symptom i got last time was a missed period and very sore b___bs. I would also go to the health store and see what they suggest! Cant do any harm.. Good luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?