Please Read -pg110130976632

6 Replies
Donna - November 24

Hiya i posted here the other day but there must of been a fault with the site, i felt or i think i felt my baby move yesterday morning, ive not felt it since..when i thought i felt it for the first time i felt my belly and it was hard on one side and looked bigger to the other side i left it 5 mins and when i looked back and felt it was back to normal so i obviously didnt feel it move for it to go back to normal..just wondering if its possible to feel the lump without feeling the baby move.

Christine - November 24

How far along are you? You may feel/see where the baby is lying during the early months...4/5/maybe enen 6 without feeling the baby move...I'm five months and am just starting to feel her move a lot...

Donna - November 24

im 19 weeks 2day

Christine - November 24

I would say most definately then...I go through the same thing sometimes...and one still cannot always feel her movements from the outside as well...its fun because I have two little girls at home already, and they keep trying to feel her move but its always at the wrong time...I am 20 weeks Friday...good luck

Donna - November 24

thanks christine :)

nbp - November 26

depending on how far along you are. you usually won't notice lumps or things untill you are like 5 months..later for some, usually the first time you feel the baby move it'll feel like gas...or b___terflies in water fluttering their wings. you won't feel it to the touch for a while, but you can feel it inside. again depending on how far along you are, if you're worried, drink cold juice or soda then lay on your right side and really concentrate, you can feel him move usually. but if you're not that far along, it is easily mistaken for gas, and some women never even notice the first time the baby moves, because it is so faint.

nbp - November 26

i actually physically saw my baby move for the first time when i was about 5 months, and my husband still couldn't see it, because it was light movemnets, but i could deffinately. as far as lumps coming and going, the baby dose usually stay on either on side or the other, your tummy will not always be perfectly shapped, in fact, for a while my tummy was much larger on one side then the other and it looked like my belly b___ton was set too far off on one side!!!! i am now 38 weeks pregnate...all women are different, but yeah it probally was your baby

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?