Possible Pregnancy -pg110933857818

0 Replies
Pia - February 25

I hope this is the right place to ask. First, a bit of a back story: The first time I ever had s_x (nearly 2 years ago), with my ex, I was on birth control and we used a condom. The condom slipped, but I thought nothing of it, since I was on the pill. I ended up getting pregnant anyways (I hadn't been on the pill that long, so it hadn't really kicked in yet), and then having a miscarriage three weeks later. I didn't even know I was pregnant, until I miscarried. About 2 1/2 weeks ago, a friend came over and we ended up having s_x. I'm not on the pill anymore, and the condom ripped.. so this time I went to Planned Parenthood and got a Morning After pill. I took it as the directions read, but I'm feeling exactly the same now, as I was when I got pregnant the first time. My lower abdomen feels quivery and tight. Is it possible that I got pregnant again, even after taking the pill? Has anyone here still gotten pregnant, or known anyone who has, after taking a morning after pill? If I don't get my next period, I'm going in for a pregnancy test.. but I'd also like to hear what other people have to say on the matter. Thank you. :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?