Pregnancy-pg109836536456

3 Replies
oneka - October 21

i had s_x third and fourth day after my period and now i amwondreing if i am pregnant

Viv - October 22

S_x on Day10 leaves sperm potentially active until Day15, which is after you ovulate. There's something like a 10% chance of this happening. If you do get pregnant you will start to feel changes about a week before your next period, but a home test is best left until a week after a missed period. Use foam+condom for maximum safety. Good luck!

Mellissa - October 22

You can get pregnant anytime during your cycle because you do not know for sure when you ovulated. Your best times for getting pregnant are 5 days before ovulation and the day of (as long as you do it early enough) as sperm can survive for 5 days) Unless you were using an ovulation predictor or monitoring your termperature frequently during that time, there is NO WAY TO KNOW FOR SURE whether you are now pregnant or not except to wait until you've missed your period and do a home-test or get a blood test.

Ana - October 24

you can know if you are or aren't pregnant right now... Ask me to [email protected]

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?