Pregnancy-pg112854398118

3 Replies
RedNtx - October 5

I am a week late and i have taken 4 tests coming out neg. I think I have a bladder infection...could a bladder infection change the outcome of a pregnancy test?

karen - October 5

I don't think so. I googled this and found 2 sites that said the UTI would not likely affect the outcome of the test. However, if you have a UTI, you should go to the doctor and get it treated, so they would likely do a test there as well. It would be a good topic to bring up to your doctor to know for sure.

RedNtx - October 5

I don't have insurance so i think i'll just stick to drinking plenty of water and cranberry juice to get rid of it. Thank you for your reply I think i'll just keep waiting and hoping that the good lord will bless me with a child of my own.

M.A. - October 5

If you have a UTI then you need to take care of it by a good doctor. My mom didn't have ins., and now she can't get rid of it after dealing with it for over a year. She finally went to the doctor, and they keep prescribing meds. but she still has had it for at least two years now.It can also lead to major things, like kidney infection, or failure, and cause other parts of the body to get infections. And if you want to have a baby, you really don't want this when you're pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?