Pregnancy-pg115258841118

8 Replies
dimmie1 - July 10

i had my period 5 days late could i still be pregnant

princess-lu - July 11

is it different? sorry cant tell you if you're pregnant but if you think you might be take a test or go to the docs!

dimmie1 - July 11

a little different but not that much its just it was late

princess-lu - July 11

oh.. well were you on any BC? im not sure if im pregnant yet or not. If i am then my "period" was late too.. i would just get to a doctors or get a test asap to know for sure!

dimmie1 - July 11

hi princess-lu,no im on no birth control are you??how late was your period and have you got it yet??mine was 5 days late as you may know thanks for your answers

princess-lu - July 12

no i wasnt and im not on BC. Well i got it a week or two late, and every month ive got an irregular period, its gotten smaller and smaller and this month was only part of a day. I tested negative months ago, im testing again for reasons!! Growing belly, what i feel-movements, i was sick for 3 months and alot of other things. Goodluck hun, hope you get an answer soon!

dimmie1 - July 12

hi princess-lu,thanks for your reply,i hope you get answers soon too you must be sick of worrying as well.its because mine was late that im worried and i heard you can get your period while pregnant thats another reason.well good luck and we'll speak soon.do you have an email if so do you mind if i have it so we can keep in touch.thanks and good luck.

princess-lu - July 14

i do, [email protected]

dimmie1 - July 14

thanks for your email is it 6+9 caus thats what you put or 69

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?