Pregnancy-pg122069095267

2 Replies
LadyK.E - September 6

He cam in me 5 times but on different days is it possible that i can be pregnant?

Malica - September 7

Of course it's possible -- it only takes one sperm meeting your egg to result in a pregnancy and a guy ejaculates millions of sperm each time he comes. If you don't want to get pregnant, then you need to use birth control.

Keldalynn - September 9

I am at a loss; how do people not know that s_x (even the first time) can result in pregnancy?! Whether on the pill, using condoms or using other methods; nothing is 100% effective but abstinence! Do we not live in age where there is health cla__ses in school? Where are these parents/family members to educate these boys and girls? I am just so tired of reading stupid posts…and yes there are stupid questions and this looks like a perfect example. If you are going online to post this PLEASE for the love of God Google “pregnancy”and it will tell you all you need to know. Babies need to STOP having babies! Grow up and educate youself if there is nobody to teach you. The internet is a wealth of info! If you are not sure how babies are made stop having s_x; you are just a child yourself!**rant off**

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?