Pregnancy And The Pill -pg114667207318

6 Replies
Buttercup - May 3

I am just curious, how many women on here have gotten pregnant while on the pill??? I have been on the pill for 3 years, but me and my other half have unprotected s_x, what are the chances?? We may not be ready, but it would be a welcome surprise....If you have gotten preggo on the pill please tell your story...thank you

mommatx - May 3

I was on the pill when I got pregnant. I started taking it after a miscarriage in August and now I'm 13 weeks pregnant. While there is a failure rate with the pill, it is larger if you miss pills. I think thats what happened to me. good luck!

Buttercup - May 3

thank you for responding!!, yes i try not to miss pills but i am only human..lol I am suppose to start within this week, but i'm not sure if i might be pregnant or not. I have had a lt of heartburn and I haven't been able to got to hte bathroom in a day or 2 and other things, maybe its in my head..lol idk

singlem0m - May 3

Yes I did. I wasn't very good about taking mine on time. I always took it in the evenings -sometimes I'd take it a 10 p.m., other nights I'd take it at 2 a.m. It worked for 7 years that way but apparently I fell in the failure statistics of 4 out of 100 this past month. I should have bought a lottery ticket LOL

maren - May 4

i was on the pill for a bit over a year and took it at about the same time every day...well im 31 weeks oregnant now so it is possible, if you want to lower the chance maybe use a condom or something as well

Buttercup - May 8

any more storys?

gina143 - May 8

how did you know you were prego on bc? did you miss your period? I always get my period on the inactive pills.... well I didnt this month.... and a week later I had very light brown spotting... not even enough for a panty liner it lasted two days..... Ive been realy moody!! And ive had diareah (tmi) are these signs?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?