Pregnancy Concern -pg119990273925

2 Replies
expectingbaby1 - January 9

I'm 32w2d pregnant and on Sunday i had a slight "preterm" labor episode, I was in labor and delv. but they stopped all contractions becasue obviously I'm too early. Prior to that I had been treating myself with an over the counter treatment for a yeast infection (monostat applicator, approved by dc), I hadn't finished the treatment and I believe it's gone but last night I decided to give myself another treatment just in case. This was the first treatment after the Sunday episode and after doing so I had a burning feeling and i also got all panicked because I have no idea if my cervix's open becasue of the whole episode and if it was, is treating myself for a yeast infectiong harmful on baby? I've been feeling him kick quite frequently but i'm being a paranoid mom... Any input would help!

HopefulK - January 9

Firstly, my son was born at 33 weeks 5 days and he's fine. He had steroids at an early preterm labour episode at 26 weeks though, but 32 weeks is a good date to have a preemie, so try not to stress too much about that because it will only make things worse. Secondly, go and talk to your dr about the treatment, don't take any chances at this stage. Anything can trigger it at this point. Finally, you are allowed to be paranoid hunny, your protecting your unborn baby and you should. So follow your instincts and don't even hesitate for a second, if you think you need to be seen or you need advice you go and scream it. You are the mummy, you know best. Good luck, I'm sure its all gonna work out fine. xx

expectingbaby1 - January 10

Thanks so much! Hearing that your son was born early and healthy really helped to hear also!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?