Pregnancy Question-pg113890769218

10 Replies
julie1980 - February 2

i'm 25 years old.my boyfriend and i have been trying for 5 years to have a baby.my last period was dec 26.i haven't had my period yet since then.my boyfriend has been out of the country the whole month of january.can i still be pregnant?when should i take the test and is it better in the morning?

LN030905 - February 2

Julie, Have you had any symptoms-nausea, cramps, b___st soreness? I would say that since that was your last period that you could probably go ahead and test.

julie1980 - February 2

i don't feel any of those symptoms at all.sometimes i have stomach pains like when i start having my period but it goes away after a couple of minutes but that's it

LN030905 - February 2

Huh, well, maybe you will get some differernet responses, but if I were you, I would go ahead and test. At least that way you could have that out of the way and would just have to go from there.Good luck, babe!

krc - February 2

I didn't feel any symptoms. Don't go by how you feel. That is a false indicator cuz they just may be PMS. Just take a test to give you peace of mind.

krc - February 2

how long are your cycles on average? My LMP was oct. 26th. I conceived on Nov. 8th. When did your boyfriend leave the country?

krc - February 2

I would think in order for you to be pregnant you would've had to conceived in January. Maybe your period is just taking her time getting here. My cycles were anywhere from 30-40 days.

julie1980 - February 2

my boyfriend left on dec 30.last time we were intimate was dec 29.if your cycles were 30 to 40 days does that mean you were irregular?what should i do if i'm irregular and trying for a baby,.

Been There - February 2

That would mean you had your period and ovulated instantly to get pregnant. You're probably just a little late. It's highly unlikely, but, you can always test just to confirm.

ella - February 3

my lmp was dec 26 as well. i found out yesterday (on my birthday!) that i'm pregnant! obviously everyone's cycles are different but you never know! i think you should take a test and see... good luck and lots of baby dust!! xo

amber06 - February 5

well if you would've concieved in Jan or had to remember sperm can in a womans body for awhile so you never know what can happen... Good Luck!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?