Pregnancy Question Pg1236848527

3 Replies
harod7 - March 12

My last MP was 19 feb,I took clomid for 5 days. I had intercous from 2nd mar-8th mar. I have been bloating and having cramps. Could i be pregnant?

kimberly - March 12

I wish I could just say yes, but only a test can tell you. You definately hit your fertile days, if your cycle is normally 28 days. I don't know alot about clomid, except it makes you ovulate. Bloating and cramps are all signs but it is also a sign of your period coming too. Wait until you miss and take a test.

newmommy311 - March 12

I was paying close attention to my body for a few months before I became pregnant. My first sign was I didn't have the usual achy lower back a week before I get my period. I am about 5 weeks now and I am starting to feel the bloating begin. Everyone is different. Be patient and take a test the day you miss your period. I stressed out before and started taking test a few days before, like the tests say you can, but they would be negative because I wasn't pregnant! It was more heartbreaking to see a negative than to actually get my period. I finally relaxed and stopped worrying about it...and yes...that is when we got pregnant.

connie30068 - March 20

hello...i have a question i had a period on 01/25/09 it was for 7days and then i had a period on 02/19/09 it was for 4 days and for 2days it was pink...and now on 03/17/09 i had brown discharge and i had realy bad cramps and lil clots bak pain went to e.r.they check everthing and nothing was wrong.so today 03/19/09 its like a period can i be pregnant?i am so stress out and i had all the symptoms but not nomore.but realy bloted and have not did number 2 about 3 days now can somebody help me please.......thanks!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?