Pregnancy Symptoms-pg110667516838

5 Replies
JF - January 25

I know this is not in my head. I suffered a miscarriage in Nov. since then my hubby and I have been trying again. Last month we had s_x all of the right days and I swore I was pregnant. I was feeling sick to my stomach and really tired. Then AF came and I was extremely depressed. This month I am due for AF on Feb. 3rd and we also had s_x all of the right days and I am starting to feel tired and sick to my stomach. Is this PMS? I never had PMS like this before?

Becky - January 25

Was AF normal? or was it lighter than usual...? Have you taken any HPTs? Sometimes AF comes and you are still pregnant. There are many women out there who still have AF for the first few months. I had mine last week...but it was much lighter and only two days long and then just some spotting...so I am going to take some more tests just to be sure.

JF - January 25

Yes I took a HPT and it came up neg. and my period was normal. I just don't get it?

tara - January 25

You can be feeling that way becasue of PMS, as well as being a bit stressed about wanting to get pregnant. When we were trying my pre menestral symptoms were very similar to early pregnancy symptoms but I never had PMS before that - even when i was off the pill. But with all this said, I really hope youget your wish and are pregnant.

Liz - January 25

I think that you might be making things worse for your self. I did the same thing after I suffered a miscarriage. We had s_x on all of the right days for six months and every month I swore I was pregnant. It was such a let down everytime that AF would come. I know now that I was making myself sick by constantly worrying about it. We gave up trying and got pregnant the next month. Give your mind and your body some recovery time. It will happen when it is supposed to. I believe that the harder you try, the harder it is to get pregnant. I wish you nothing but the best. I have a feeling in a couple of months you will be writing to us about your positive pregnancy test. Good Luck & take a little time for yourself!

JF - January 25

Thank you guys so much

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?