Pregnancy Symptoms-pg110675765343

3 Replies
lou - January 26

Hi, i asked this question on a post of another long question i had so i guess most of you havent seen it. I want to know if increased va___al discharge is a sign of pregnancy? AF is due this weekend and i am clinging to every little symptom as a good sign i am pg. The discharge is normal, only started today, and is quite frequent and heavy and i'm sure that this doesnt usually happen to me at this time of month. Any feedback is appreciated. thanks :) p.s.. i am new to this forum so am just getting used to the abbreviations so sorry if i use long words that could be shortened!

Jennay - January 27

Yes, Increased discharge can be a sign of pregnancy BUT it can also be a sign that you are about to start your period.

Mrs O - January 27

Any other symptoms?

lou - January 27

hi the other symptoms I have are tender b___sts (which could be AF coming) and also itchy b___sts which is a bit weird! I am also feeling sick in my throat on & off and peeing a bit more than usual. I read somewhere that a 'golden' discharge can be an early sign of pregnancy. I am 100% sure I have no infection as I have no discomfort or itching and it doesnt smell bad so I cant think what else this discharge could be? (apart from the b___h AF on her way!) :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?