Pregnant-pg116871610010

8 Replies
mcmanasco - January 13

So everyone... I found out last wednesday that I am pregnant...not quite sure how far along all I know is my hcg level is over 2000 anyone know how far that is?

lailadab - January 13

When was the first day of ur last menstrual period?

mcmanasco - January 13

nov 30th

lailadab - January 13

Hi again... Congrats u r 6w2 d into your preg... Ur due date is approx. sept 6th... Hoe r u feeling so far?

moescrilla - January 13

Hi! I'm also due Sep. 6th (I'm having the baby Aug. 28th by c-section however) So we're due the exact same time!!!

notquitesure - January 14

moescrilla --why are you scheduled for a c-section already?...sorry if i am nosey never had one myself and not sure circ_mstances to have one but seems kinda early to be scheduled if you are still in 1st trimester...

moescrilla - January 14

actually it seems like everyone that I've talked to on here has one in there first tri-mester. Maybe it just depends on where you live and the kind of insurance. He just wants to compare the due dates between the u/s and lmp. The earlier you get one, the more accurate it is. I'll have another one around 20 weeks to determine s_x.

DownbutnotOUT - January 14

i live in canada and have 3 csections and they refuse to talk csection dates until im in the last 2 week stretch, something to do with hospital schedule. Also I have never heard of any hospital scheduling a csection so far in advance??? I have to say it sounds down right fishy, notquitesure is right to ask the question. I also noticed moescrilla how you totally avoided the question making it seem like your being less than honest.

mcmanasco - January 14

Ok anyway back to the subject I was on..I am feeling pretty good... nausea, lightheaded, tired etc etc.... it's so crazy how different this one is from my last.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?