Pregnant -pg109698810827

9 Replies
Jennifer - October 5

Hi everyone! I went off the pill about 2 months ago. My first period afterwards started Aug 30th or 31st and was a week and a half late. I am now 8 days late, and am having no signs of getting another period. My husband and I had unprotected s_x on 9/12, and a day later I started noticing a white milky discharge from my br___ts. I went to see my gyn the next day, and after all of the thyroid and prolactin tests - everything came back normal. I have had very slight cramping the past few days, but no other signs of my period. Could I be preg, or do you think my hormones are out of whack from going off the pill??

Nick - October 5

Since you just went off the pill two months ago, how do you know how long your cycle is. It sounds like it is possible that your cycle is longer than you thought. If this is true then the cramps that you have been getting could be pms. Just a thought.

Jenniferq - October 5

Thanks Nick. I guess I am hoping to be pregnant, and and definately getting anxious. I want to take another test, but want to wait a few more days to see what happens. I really don't have a clue whats going on with my cycle right now. I keep thinking I have pg symptoms, but I think it may just be my head playing games with me.

E - October 5

You could easily be pregnant as you had intercourse around 14 DPO. You do not need a regular cycle to become pregnant, just an egg release and some sperm. The discharge would be totally unrelated as the sperm and egg would have just met and not yet traveled to their final destination. Best of Luck!!!! Keep us updated!! So few do.

Jennifer - October 5

Thanks E! I definitely will.

ana - October 6

you can know if you are or aren't pregnant right now... world-wide newness... I give you my mail [email protected]

Jennifer - this is to E - October 7

Hi E! 11 days now and I still haven't gotten my period. Last month I was a week and a half late, and today would be a week and a half. I want to take another test, but I think I'll wait till Monday when it will be 2 weeks. The other night I was laying in bed and I swore I was getting my AF, and I ran to the bathroom and nothing. Yesterday morning when I woke up, my b___sts were a little sore, and still are today. I don't know what's going on. Like I said - it may be my body out of whack from going off the pill. I really want to take a test, but want to wait a few more days because I don't want it to still say negative. The last test I took was on the day I should have started my AF. So - now I'm just sitting here waiting...

Jennifer - October 7

OK - I couldn't take it anymore, so I took a test. Seeing that I am 11 days late - I believe it would have shown up by now. It was negative, so I guess there's my answer. At least I can have piece of mind now.

E - October 7

I really think you should see your doc. All you need to do is call them and they will send a slip to the lab for a sensitive blood test. You don't even need to see the doc. Poor thing!

Jennifer - October 10

Hi E, Tomorrow is 2 weeks, and still no period. My b___sts are really getting large and hurt really bad. I plan on calling the dr tomorrow to see if they can get me in. I'm going crazy over here. Every time I think I'm not preg, something else happens to make me think I am. I'll fill you in if I can get tests done tomorrow. I have one more at home test so I plan to take it 1st thing in the morning.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?