Pregnant -pg111379520118

5 Replies
Jane Spinelli - April 17

I had unprotected s_x with my bofriend the day before my period and he ejaculated in me, i got my period, but could i still be pregnant??

Chyna - April 18

yes its always possible but from the things that I have read your most fertile after your period like the day it comes on is day one and you count all the way to the day that it comes back on if that day is day 29 then you have a 28 day cycle. I said all that to say that your most fertile days are days 12-18 of your 28 day or how ever many day cycle that you may have day 10 -18 just to be safe. so I would say that if what I read is true no your not pregnant. but you never know that's science and strongly believe that when GOD says it's your time then it is. HOPE THAT HELPED if all else fells just wait and take a test BYE!!!!

candice - April 18

i am right with you..i am suppose to get my period within the week and my husband did the same thing...i asked a pharmacist today and she said it is very possible to get pregnant that soon..from what i know it is still possible but i dont think you are...since it was just a day before..but then again i could be wrong...sorry if i couldnt help

Jane Spinelli - April 18

thanks, my friend who had a friend that had this happen to him said that his g/f got pregnant...this was the 1st time he ever came in me... so i really dont know. Thank you for all your help though :)

Bianca - April 19

It is possible but ovulation occures 14 days before your period and this is the most likely time to get pregnant. Next time use contraceptive to be on the safe side. Take care! Good Luck!

Bunz - April 19

I used the rhythm method for 4yrs with my husband before we got pregant. That's where you avoid those 12-18 days after your period. So if you ovulate on time it is only a small chance you might get pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?