Pregnant -pg115291933518

3 Replies
babygirl35 - July 14

I have been having a general ill feeling lately. Dizzy, tired,lossof appet_te. I have been to the doctor and had a test but it was negative. For the past two months my cycles have been a week early, heavy and lasting only 2 to 3 days. The doctor diagnosed me with an ear infection thinking that would explain the dizziness. Is it possible I am pregnant and getting neragtive results? No br___t tenderness but I have headaches every day and have gone from no appet_te to humgry all the time.

shell413 - July 14

Hey babygirl35. I always say that the best result is a blood test or if still in doubt a sonagram. Sometimes stress can also bring about irregular period.

princess-lu - July 14

Well you have symptoms and lots of times an irregular period means your pregnant (not always). Best bet is to go to the doctors, tell him exactly what you're feeling and you think you might be pregnant and get a blood test!

sahmof3 - July 17

Maybe take another test in a few weeks. Are you drinking enough- maybe the summer heat is affecting you?? Also, those three symptoms you mentioned can be related to diabetes. I totally don't want to freak you out, but it runs in my family and that was the first thing that popped into my mind. Of course it could be just an early pregnancy that didn't show up on a test yet, but I'd make another appt. w/ your doctor to do more extensive testing if the symptoms continue and you still have negative pregnancy tests! *note*- I'm no doctor and I really debated whether or not to write this, but I really felt I should mention it so you can see your doc again about it! Good luck to you...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?