Pregnant -pg120736566487

1 Replies
marya19 - April 4

i am a 26 yr old mother of 2 I KNOW MY BODY! I got my period early it came on sunday 03/23/08 itwas supposed to come on 03/28/08 when it came that sunday it only spotted for an hour then it was gone it came back that wednesday pretty normal and was done by saturday,but before it came i got all the symptoms that i got when i was pregnant with my other two swollen br___t/tenderness,nausia lowerbackache etc. but when my period came i just did not think nothing of it. Know three weeks later the symptoms are getting worst my braest are still tender i am still getting cramps like my period is coming i am hungry all the time ,i am waking up at night to pee my abdomen has a little buldge and i am getting frequent headaches but i took 2 hpt 's anf they were negative. i really am not ready for another child but i want to know whats going on, with my other two the hpt 's were positive,why would it be negative now. But i have a feeling that i maybe pregnant.

Grandpa Viv - April 5

Some pregnancies do not give a positive until 2 weeks late, a few even later. Test weekly using first morning pee. If you have not figured it out by the time your next period rolls around, you may need to have a doc check for a cyst. Your signs are pretty convincing. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?