Pregnant -pg115260291318

6 Replies
pixiegirl20 - July 11

i have all the signs of pregnancy. the last time i had a normal period was april 24-28. i've had small "periods" since but every month since aprils it seems to get shorter and lighter. i've heard that u can get " periods" when your pregnant. i've taken like 5 hpt and have come up with mixed results. i have a doctors apt on july 12 but i was just wondering if anyone else could help me with some answers or the same situations

Ky_la_02 - July 11

I am having the same problem! mine hasn't been normal since April 15-19. Since then all my periods have been very short and I have experienced all sorts of pregnancy symptoms but all the HPTs i've take have come back negative! It is getting very frustrating. I also heard stress can cause these symptoms too so I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not, I don't feel stressed but you never know. Best of luck to you! Hope your appointment goes well, keep posted!

princess-lu - July 11

same situation here! i got a late and light one in march, super early and light one in april, spotting may and june, and this month was part of one day and thats it. Took a hpt and urine test at doctors, i have tons of symptoms, including growing belly!! If you believe you are, keep testing! im getting a whole bunch at the end of the week.

dimmie1 - July 11

my period was 5 days late last time so my periods arent normal either do you think i could be pregnant????

dimmie1 - July 11

same my period was 5 days late do you think i could be pregnant

Grandpa Viv - July 11

Occasionally we read of a woman who never does get a positive test. Ultrasound or heartbeat would sort this out by the second or third month. Good luck!

dimmie1 - July 12

im in the same boat,my period was 5 days late and im not sure if im pregnant as i heard you can be pregnant and have your period

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?