Pregnant Or Not -pg116880085778

4 Replies
kalisha03 - January 14

I am starting to get a little bit worried about myself. I am two days late, which I am NEVER EVER late. I am always one to two days early every single month for the past couple of years, since I had my miscarriage. And now I am late. A week and a half ago I started getting nauseous every single day, but that has went down a little bit. I get random waves of nausea and my stomach is completely bloated especially at night. My br___ts are very tender and they are starting to get darker around the nipple area. I was pregnant before, and I feel exactly like I did then. In my mind I know I am pregnant but everytime I take a pregnancy test it comes up negative. Did this ever happen to anyone? I also have these really weird cramps, they don't really hurt, sometimes they actually kind of tickle. I don't know if it's that it hasn't been soon enough after being late for the pregnancy test, or if there is actually something more wrong with me. If anyone has any advice or has had this happen to them, I would appreciate any advice you may have. Thanks! Brandi

Sovi - January 14

Well, it could be you're pregnant even though the tests came out negative. My lmp was 10/31/06. I was 2 days late when I had my suspicions, because I am 29 days clockworth. I told my bf and we took a test on 11/18. It was negative. Then we took another test on 11/25, because still no period, and once again negative. The day I missed my second period I took another test, which was on 12/08/06 and STILL negative. I had a blood test done on 12/19...and STILL NEGATIVE. I am now 13 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Yes, very much pregnant. I had all pregnancy symptoms but didn't quite believe it because of the negative tests. I just knew I was pregnant all along but I guess you can say I was in denial. It wasn't until my friend's mother asked her if I was. Then my sister asked and kinda of confirmed it. She herself didn't confirm her 2nd pregnancy until her 4th month, only through an ultrasound, because every month she did a urine and blood test which came out negative. It just so happens apparently in my family we don't confirm our pregnancies until later. My mother claimed she didn't know about her 1st until her 6th month. It could be that you're just one of those rare females, especially since you say you know you are. If you miss another period and still nothing, insist on an ultrasound. The baby may be "hiding." Good luck.

kalisha03 - January 14

Well, that makes me feel a little bit better. I took another pregnancy test when I woke up and it was still negative now. I don't know. It's bugging me, because my husband is all like I will believe it when either the doctor tells you that you are, or if a pregnancy test tells you that you are. So maybe I will be able to make a doctors appointment for this week sometime so that way I can figure out what it is. The weird thing is, on my first pregnancy I took a test probably the first day I was late or the second day I was late and it came back positive. I wonder if this is just weird or something. But thanks for the advice. Hopefully I can figure out something soon, so that my husband will believe me.

Sovi - January 14

Don't worry kalisha03. I know exactly how you feel when your hubby tells you he'll only believe it if a doctor says it or a test is positive. My bf said the same...not because he was insensitive. He just didn't want to believe in something that didn't exist. He didn't want to set himself up for disappointment and/or be worried about something that there was no need to be worried about to begin with. So I feel your worries. But don't worry. Things will settle soon for you. Just take it easy. :-)

Grandpa Viv - January 14

Don't even begin to get discouraged by -ive preg tests until you are at least a week late. Are you using first morning pee? See if you can be patient and wait until next weekend before checking again. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?