Prenatal Vitamins-pg110572676683

6 Replies
Melissa - January 14

I haven't been to the doctor yet, I believe I'm only 4-5 weeks pregnant. I had a miscarriage in july. Back then I bought prenatal vitamins at Wal-Mart. I cannot swallow them because they are too big so I chewed them.. they don't expire till march so I was gonna take them this time the same way.....is this safe? is this why i had a miscarriage the first time because I chewed them? I want to be safe and I want to be sure I do everything right this time...can anyone help me?

DEE - January 14

you would not m/c because of prenatal vitamins. m/c's happen for alot of other reasons. it is hard to not say i did this then is that why i was probrably nothing you did. good luck

Katharine - January 14

You definitely want to take some sort of prenatal vitamin. You could call your doctor's office and request a prescription.

Melissa - January 14

I know that I should take the vitamins, my question is, is it okay to chew them even though they are not chewable...I just don't want anything to go wrong because I chewed the vitamin instead of letting it dissolve naturally...does anyone know?

Kay - January 16

Why don't you try a different brand or cut them in half and take them seperatly. You could call a pharmacy to see what they suggest.

Jenny - January 16

Chewing is ok. You are still getting the vitamins. But dont they taste gross?..:)

kashi - January 16

i suggest rainbow light prenatal one. you only have to take one a day and they are glazed with vegetable glaze so they slip down easily... they are easy on the stomach too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?