Prenatal Vitamins-pg111998407218

5 Replies
leigha - June 28

In the first few months of pregnancy i was real good about taking my vitamins. Recently my schedule has been extreemly busy and have not been good remembering to take them i have tried to set reminders but only remeber about every other day. is that bad?

sammy - June 28

It's not that bad...the folic acid in the vitamins will have already done it's job so that isn't a worry. I take mine right before bed every night, I keep them in my nightstand right next to the bed...that helps me remember.

-m - June 28

I have a few pills that I have to take every day for various reasons, including prenatal vitamins. I have a problem remembering if I took them already that day so I made a chart on a dry erase board and hung it on the frig so I could mark if I took my pills that day. It's been working really well. Plus I'm at the frig several times a day so I always see the chart and it reminds me.

Carrie - June 29

I quit my prenatal pills in my 5th month because of constipation problems, It is fine since you are through the 1st 3 months as long as you eat good.

E - June 29

I switched to Flintstones vitamins when that happened to me. I never forgot once the switch took place. I still never miss a day to take my candy vitamins:) Sometimes, I take my vitamin more than once, lol!!

Becky - June 29

I keep mine in my purse right by my wallet. I take them right after lunch, and I see them when I pull out my wallet to pay for the food, so that helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?