Prenatal Vitamins-pg114798207018

3 Replies
holly_gail - May 18

I am wanting to start taking some prenatal vitamins before I get pregnant. I was reading somewhere that natures sunshine, I think natures prenatal, was really good. Can you buy those in stores? Or does it have to be online? What other ones are good? I really don't want to order any offline. I Just want to run up to the store or pharmacy and get them. The reason I am asking is because I am blind, so can't go looking around in the store to see what they have. Thanks for any information.

olivia - May 18

Anything with 400mg of folic acid will do. Try to stay away from those with Iron or you might end up feeling sick from them. Good luck!

olivia - May 18

You can ask the pharmacist to pick them out for you. Tell him you want prenatal vitamins with 400mg of folic acid with no iron. Sometimes if it is not a health food store they won't have them without iron. The iron won't hurt you or a baby, but sometimes it makes people sick. There are lots of brands, any drugstore or healthfood store should have something for you.

Ddvinson3 - May 18

I just took straight folic acid before I got pregnant! But it's called Nature something I just don't remember. But yeah just ask the pharmacist! They will be more than happy to help you find them although they are a little pricy!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?