Prometrium-pg120106060128

3 Replies
cizq - January 22

I've had 3 m/c last year. My dr. now put me on Prometrium 200 2x a day and a baby aspirin. My cycles are every 30 days, so I started taking the meds on 1/19. Is there a specific time in the cycle that it's supposed to be taken? I do feel a bit strange on it and is it really true that it can be taken va___ally?

jezebel1018 - January 22

didnt the dr tell you when to take it? i would give the office a call before taking advice on something you are going to ingest from other people. perhaps this is something that can be prescribed in different ways for different people, i would hate for something to go wrong based on someone elses advice. good luck!

Malica - January 23

I agree with Jesebel. Your doctor (or pharmacist -- who's usually easier to get a hold of) should be the one answering your prescription questions.

sarah35 - January 23

I take progesterone from 3 days after ovulation till AF(or 12 weeks preg) comes. this is to allow your uterine lining to build up and be thick enough to support a pregnancy-- that may have been the issue in the past with the mc's. Taking the progersterone at the wrong time of your cycle is detramental to the production of follies... call you doc's nurse and talk to them. BTW, i got rx'd the pills, but ive read there is the v____al kind the is a little messy. GL2u!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?