Question-pg120155996988

5 Replies
cloverpatch - January 28

Does a womans urine change once pregnant? Color wise? Cloudy? Clear? Thanks--------------I just happened to notice it was a bit cloudy today and a different color.....just wondering! :) Hopefully this will be the month!!!

dakelly86 - January 28

i was wondreing the same thing, because my urine is way darker but i drink tons of water, so i dont belive that i am dehydrated. I am only a few days late and i am waiting for atleast a week more to test. Are you pregnant right now or are you waiting to see?

mjvdec01 - January 28

If you ladies are already taking prenatals then that could be the reason for the change in your urine. I am currently 14 weeks 5 days and sometimes my pee is dark, sometimes cloudy and sometimes clear.

hope-31 - January 28

i am cd11 and just started temping cd8 and here are my temps cd8-97.59 cd9-97.43 cd10-97.60 cd11-98.04 and i have done opk the last few days. i have not detected my lh surge but should o on feb.1st and today i got ewcm and its pretty consistant.is it normal to get ewcm 3-4 days before o actually happens?if so i bd'd sunday and was gonna again today but hubbies work schedule did not cooperate so tomorrow am we will and then everyother. should i be ok with that?

hope-31 - January 28

bump

mjvdec01 - January 29

As long as your hubby doesn't have fertility problems you should be bd'ing at least every 24 hours, but no sooner. This is the method my hubby and I used with both my pregnancies and it worked the first month with my daughter and the second cycle with this pregnancy. We started bd'ing 2 days before ovulation and continued until the test line on the opk had faded.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion