Question -pg112853470918

7 Replies
Kacy - October 5

I'm a week late but on the 3rd of this month I had a brown discharge. This morning I notice a pinkish color. So I thought that I was going to have a period. But I go back and it is brown again. Can the color be brown when you have your peroid.

Cathy - October 5

Brown blood usually is "old blood". Have you taken a pregnancy test? If you are a week late, and spotting like this could be implantation bleeding.

Kacy - October 5

I have taken a test an it has be negative.

C - October 5

When I had a Depo shot my periods cam every month, on time, but brown. The last day of my period is usually brown too. If you've never experienced that before, though, you might be pregnant. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear, but you might not be either.

Kacy - October 5

That's fine me an my husband have been trying for 7 months now but we don't get our hopes up. I was on the pill and went off back in Feburary. I haven't experince this.

Beth - October 5

I have the same situation as Kacy(Which by the way is my name for a girl.))The test said no but I just feel like it is yes. I would be about 4-5 weeks. How long should I wait before I take another test?

Jill - October 6

The brown is sometimes old blood being released from implantation. Check with your doctoe because it could also just be an irregular period. Good Luck.

Kacy - October 6

I did in fact called the doctor and she told me the same thing as what you said Jill. So I go tomorrow for a blodd test. My husband keeps telling me that I'm. My sister told me that a man can sense this. He told her before she took a test. He was right.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?