Question For M-pg110986423718

3 Replies
IANS MOMMY - March 3

i just wondered if you have ever tried using the progesterone cream from arbonne? I used that once at night and once in the morning along with a baby asprin a day and i feel that that is the only reason i was able to get pg and stay pg. i know what works for one person doesnt always work for another but it might be worth a shot.

~m~ - March 3

I have never heard of that. Is it something over the counter? Thanks so much for telling me about this. If it is OTC, I'm gonna go get me some. And you are so right. It is definitely worth a shot. At this point, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Thanks again! Oh, and about that little squigly (tilde), it is to the left of the number 1 on the numeric row on your keyboard. :o)

IANSMOMMY - March 3

thanks i looked everywhere for that little thing. I bought mine from arbonne it was $30.00 and it lasts for 3 months so i think it is a good deal. it is called prolief you can read about it on arbonne.com under skin care and then balancing creams. i was skeptical at first but i really like it now.

IANSMOMMY - March 3

i forgot for testimonials on prolief you can go to http://204.97.81.69/infertility_testimonials.asp

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?