Quick Question -pg114704661718

4 Replies
sweetsouthernbelle - May 7

this is my 1st pregnancy and the other day i was filling out a survey thingy and it said seeing spots can b a warning sign or danger sign of pregnancy and at the time i wasnt seeing any spots or anything but for the past couple days ive been seeing spots like a whole bunch of spots of bright light like every few hours or so...is this normal??????

olivia - May 7

Many women get migrane headaches during pregnancy which could cause this, also dehydration can do it. I think it is okay but let your doctor know at your next appointment.

sweetsouthernbelle - May 7

thank you for responding soooo quickly...i'll b sure to let my doctor know....have a wonderful night....thanx again

cherryripe - May 8

Oh, I see lots of little bright flashing little lights dart by quickly at times, for example when Im getting washing out and putting into dryer, what are the dangers that are known??? I never knew any problems with it were a__sociated to pregnancy so have ignored it! Im 32 weeks pregnant and am now a little concerned!!! Should I be???

sweetsouthernbelle - May 8

it didnt list the problems but it jus said danger signs...i dunno....im gonna ask my doctor about it.....maybe im jus freakin out for no reason but to b on the safe side im gonna check up on it....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?